I Want an Hour Glass Figure. What Will It Cost & How Long Would I Be. Out of Work For?

I'm 27 yrs old 2kids (son 8) (daughter 9months) I'm 5f 6in 202lbs bmi 32 I really want lipo, arm lift, yummy tuck and Brazilian butt lift with fat transfer...

Lets get reasonable

+3

Your BMI is HIGH -- first you need to lose weight. If you never had an hourglass figure at your slimmest , you wont get on. You need to see a plastic surgeon who will tell you the truth -- not just what you want to hear. Perhaps your goals are attainable -- but you need to get to work on a diet first. We are surgeons, not magicians.

+2

You are overweight and should get down to a favorable size before contemplating any surgery. I doubt that an hourglass figure can be achieved at your weight. A picture would be helpful.  

Kurtis Martin, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Body contouring

+2

To achieve an hourglass shape, you need to be at your ideal body weight. Your calculated ideal body weight is somewhere between 115 and 156 lb. Once you reach that weight range then you need to consult a board certified plastic surgeon to see what can be done and is needed to be done to achieve your goals.

I Want an Hour Glass Figure. What Will It Cost & How Long Would I Be Out of Work?

+1

Arm lift, tummy tuck and liposuction with Brazilian buttlift may be more than you will want to do at a single operation.  However, if you are going to try this combination, find a surgeon that is an expert at all of these and can keep total anesthesia time under 6 hours.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA