How Many CC's Do I Need To Get Big Results For BBL? (Photos)

hi. How many cc's do I need to see big results? i have no butt as u can see in my pics. i have 27 years old ..5'7 and 160 lbs!!! i want a normal to big results!! i dont know if im a many cc i need to see normal to big results and i dont know if i have that fat. please help me! thanks a lot drs!!!

How Many CC's Do I Need To Get Big Results For BBL?

At least 1000 cc. I routinely transfer between 1200 to 1800 cc to each side. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

201 North Robertson Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Getting the BIG Results You Want!

From the looks of your photos it seems that you would be a great candidate for the Brazilian Butt Lift procedure. Typically I suggest injecting anywhere from 400-600 ccs into the buttocks for full projection. You also need to know that after the fat is liposuctioned and injected, there is about a 30% loss of fat cells. There needs to be extra fat injected in order to maintain the look you are wanting to achieve.

I also suggest in order to keep the look of your new projected buttock; you should maintain a strength training routine, with more focus on the strengthening the muscles rather than losing weight doing cardio. Your buttock will decrease in size if you do that. I have before and after photos and detailed information about the procedure on my website if you are interested in more information.

Siamak Agha, MD, PhD, FACS

2121 East Coast Highway
Newport Beach, CA 92625

Brazilian butt lift and the amount of fat

I think you would have great results with a liposuction fat injection.

The Brazilian butt lift is a liposuction and fat Injection. Liposuction plays a major role in creating the curve. When you create a small narrow waist with liposuction this plays a major role in creating the hourglass figure. As long as the waist is narrower than the hips you will be curvy.

The fat injection change is a square buttocks into a round buttocks. So I think of the liposuction as a cake at the fat injection has the icing.

In my hands I think you have 1200 and 1500 mL of fat for injection.

You can look at my profile or my website to see before-and-after photographs so you get an idea of what kind of changes you may have. The curve is where it's at.

Wendell Perry, MD

7231 SW 63rd Ave
Miami , FL 33143

You appear to have enough fat for a fat transfer

The total amount of fat injected is not as important as the amount of fat which survives. Based on your photos you appear to be a good candidate for a fat transfer to the buttocks. I would harvest fat from your abdomen, lower back, flanks and perhaps thighs. I would conservatively estimate re-injecting about 500 cc per side. It's more important to improve the shape of your buttocks (which is now square) than to merely have a large buttocks.

Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for a thorough evaluation.

William Bruno, MD

9201 Sunset Boulevard
West Hollywood, CA 90069

Brazilian Buttock lift

Liposuction posterior illiac crest, lower back abdomen , and the anterior thighs. This will change your frame to an ideal _A_ frame. Transfer to depression in the buttock, and the central buttock. volume as much as liposuction can produce. 500-600cc

10 East 31 Street
Baltimore, MD 21218

Brazilian butt lift results

Only a proper exam and a consultation with a plastic surgeon can give the right answers to your questions. Now, based on you photos, you have a square buttock with a lateral (side) depression and a decrease in buttock projection. Your hip to waist ratio is more than 0.7 and you have excessive fat on the flank, back, and abdomen. I am surprised that you weigh 160 lbs.; it really does not look that way. It seems that your abdomen skin tone is loose.

In order to have big results, I typically inject between 750 – 850 cc of fat into each buttock. If you want to have a curvy figure, fat needs to be injected on the sides of your buttocks and the central portion of your buttocks. This requires a significant amount of fat transfer. Without a consultation, I don’t think anybody can tell you exactly if you have enough fat to accomplish your desired results.

Wilberto Cortes, MD

50 Briar Hollow Lane
Houston, TX 77027