Is Silicone An Option For Calf Implants?

I Want Bigger Legs Frim the Knee Down, is Silicone an Option for That? I Want Fuller Calfs and Ankles

Silicone Calf Implants

+1

Various materials are available for creating larger calves, but my favorite is silicone.  These normally are pre-made in sizes small, medium and large and they fit very nicely into the natural pocket that surrounds the calf on either side of the leg.  Therefore, you will get a total of four implants, two per calf.  This surgery takes less than an hour and you will be walking the night of surgery.  Your leg is wrapped with an Ace wrap for about five days and all stitches are out from behind your knee in five days.

Calf augmentations are almost universally successful and very attractive compared to pre-operative photographs.

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Calf implants

+1

Calf implants are primarily made of a semi-solid silicone and come in various sizes/dimensions. I usually place two in each calf through a cut in back of the knee.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon