Is Silicone An Option For Calf Implants?

I Want Bigger Legs Frim the Knee Down, is Silicone an Option for That? I Want Fuller Calfs and Ankles

Silicone for calf implants

+1
Thank you for your calf implant question.
I only use soft solid silicone implants for the calves.
(If your question is about liquid silicone - answer is never have it done. )
There are now many different sizes and shapes off the shelf.
The implants will not enlarge the ankles but there are long, thin implants that will extend below the muscle bulk to give a tapered look. Best wishes.

Silicone Calf Implants

+1

Various materials are available for creating larger calves, but my favorite is silicone.  These normally are pre-made in sizes small, medium and large and they fit very nicely into the natural pocket that surrounds the calf on either side of the leg.  Therefore, you will get a total of four implants, two per calf.  This surgery takes less than an hour and you will be walking the night of surgery.  Your leg is wrapped with an Ace wrap for about five days and all stitches are out from behind your knee in five days.

Calf augmentations are almost universally successful and very attractive compared to pre-operative photographs.

S. Larry Schlesinger, MD, FACS
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Calf implants

+1

Calf implants are primarily made of a semi-solid silicone and come in various sizes/dimensions. I usually place two in each calf through a cut in back of the knee.

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon