I Just Wanna Know How Much is the Cost of Goretex Rhinoplasty?

Cost of a rhinoplasty

+1

It is important  to try to attempt to use patient's own natural cartilage tissue to augment the nasal bridge. In Asian noses, we use a Silastic implant, not Gore-Tex. Our rhinoplasty photo  gallery and price list are located on the link below 

+1

Goretex can be safely used for rhinoplasty. However, it is impossible to know if this would be appropriate for you without a consultation or photos, at a minimum. With that said, Goretex adds a small additional cost to a standard rhinoplasty the cost of which ranges from $5000-10,000 depending upon your location and the surgeon that you choose for the procedure. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon