Does Veinwave Cause More Spider Veins to Appear?

I had veinwave treatment today and it looks like one of the areas on my nose has new tiny blood vessels. is this common?

Veinwave

+2

i dont believe vein wave causes more veins to appear. it is not perfect and some require more than single treatment.

Ashburn General Surgeon

Treatment of small veins and recurrence

+1

New veins may form after treatment of smaller veins. It is best to consult with a member of the American College of Phlebology to determine the best treatment for your veins. 

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Vein Treatment

+1

When one vessel is closed, sometimes new ones form around it.  This can happen with laser, sclera, or an injury to the leg or face.  This is normal, and common.  Just treat the small vessels.

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon