Vaser vs Vaser High-Def ~What's the Difference?

I'm looking for a procedure that will make my 6-pack visible. I'm in shape, my body fat is around 14%. I did some research online and found out that Vaser high def procedure will show 6-pack abs. But is it different than the normal Vaser?

Difference between VASER VS. VASER Hi Def

+1

Regarding: "Is Vaser Different Than Vaser High-Def?
"

VASER Hi Def is PURE marketing.

I have been using the VASER ever since it came on the market and am very familiar with the machine and its abilities. Although it is the best ultrasound assisted liposuction machine on the market the company felt it needed additional surgeons to buy and use its machine. After marketing the machine widely to NON-Plastic surgeons (Dermatologists, Gynecologists, Family Practice and then to anyone with a medical degree and a valid medical license) it coined and began marketing Hi Def VASER.

The proper term is Differential or Anatomic Liposuction. In this technique knowledge of the attractive muscle anatomy and knowing it actually exists under the layer of fat allows a Plastic surgeon to selectively and differentially remove fat more in some areas and less in others to expose the musculature revealing a more athletic appearance.

If this is what you seek, see experienced Plastic surgeons who like performing liposuction and learn what could be done for you. Do NOT go after doctors who got there merely by paying a certain for profit entity big bucks for the privilege of using the term Hi Def.

Dr. Peter Aldea

One is a device, the other is a technique for its use

+1

Hi there-

The VASER is a machine that harnesses ultrasound energy for the emulsification of fatty tissue, with preservation of skin, muscle, blood vessels and nerves. This is important, because some of the other popular devices in use do not.

VASER Hi Def and Super Def are terms used to describe particular techniques in which the VASER is used to improve the definition of the fine contours of the body, including the muscles of the abdomen.

The skill and experience of the surgeon are very important here- make sure you ask how many cases the surgeon has done using these techniques, and ask to view some photos of previous cases.

Armando Soto, MD