When Will I See Skin Retraction After Vaser Lipo?

I am a 23 year old male. Just five months ago, I was in phenomenal shape, with a ripped six pack. However, a temporary condition caused me to gain 15 lbs of weight. I had Vaser Lipo done on my upper and lower abs and flanks on March 18th. The doctor told me I have great skin and should have great retraction. With that in mind how long until all of this swelling goes down and I experience some skin retraction to at least see some flatness? My birthday party is on May 2nd and I would like to be SOMEWHAT ready. Thanks.

Vaser and skin retraction

+1

Since you just had surgery in Mid-March, you have to be patient with the results. I usually see the majority of the swelling dissipate in about 6-8 weeks. However, exercise and activity level, as well as individual healing rates may all impact the results. By Mid-May ( 2 months after your surgery) it probably will look good. But, in general, Vaser lipo results take 3-6 months if not longer to see the "final" results.