Forehead Scarring Tissue Expansion?

I have a lot of acne scarring plus atrophy from cortisone in the center of my forehead and between the eyes. I have tried numerous treatments like subcision, laviv, & laser and have seen some improvements. The scarring is still bothersome & has very negative affects on my quality of life. The skin on my forehead next to the middle is smooth and unscarred. As a last resort would using this skin for tissue expansion be a viable option? Has it ever been used for acne scarring?

Acne scarring, tissue expansison

+2

It is difficult to answer your question without seeing an image of the area.

In general tissue expansion of the forehead is a viable option.

Depending on the size of the scared area one stage excision and closure or serial excisions are alternative treatments.

Please provide photos for more accurate response.

Best of luck

David Evdokimow M.D.

Morristown Plastic Surgeon