Upper Blepharoplasty Scar Healing Problem?

I had an upper blepharoplasty done 15 weeks ago. The scars are still bumpy, and on one lid, there's a prominent red bulge. I've been massaging and using Dermatix (30 days so far), as directed by my doctor, but it doesn't seem to be getting any better. Should I be concerned at this point? I did not have dissolvable sutures.

Firm nodule in blepharoplasty scar

I would agree with the comments of others made here. It is not uncommon to have an inclusion cyst along the suture line. Occasionally, these get inflammed and other times they get infected. Treatment typically consists of evacuating the cyst.

Alternatively, it could be an inflammed nodule that would benefit from steroid injection.

Seek the advice of your surgeon and proceed with his/her recommendations.