What Would You Recommend for Deep Red and Brown Acne Scarring? (photo)

I suffer with severe acne which is beginning to come under control. However I'm left with severe deep red and brown scars. I have fair Indian skin. Currently I'm using the obagi nu derm system with little effect. Could you please suggest what I could do to remove the brown and red marks, and also lessen the depth of the scarring. Thank you for reading my case.

Deep Acne Scar Treatment with Red and Brown Marks

+1

Thankfully, there are options for improving the appearance of your acne scars.  While treatments such as dermal fillers (like Restylane or Juvederm) or subcision will help with the depth of the scars, they do not improve the red/brown appearance of the scars.  The best treatment for addressing all of your concerns is laser resurfacing.  In the hands of a trained laser expert, laser resurfacing treatments are safe for all skin types.  I find that the Fraxel and the Fractional CO2 laser are the most effective resurfacing treatments for your type of acne scars.  Your dermatologist may recommend using a brightening cream in combination with the laser treatment, in order to prevent any darkening of the skin (called post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation) after the treatment.  This technique is often used when treating darker skin types.  

Web reference: http://www.clearclinic.com/acne-scars-overview/#.UhpOS2SG2kQ