Can an uneven forehead be fixed? (photos)

I was wondering if anything could be done about an uneven forehead. Its sloped from the top of my left brow to the middle of my crown. A little to the right of the middle of my forehead to the left side of my temple. If so, how much would it cost to fix it roughly?

Forehead

+2
Un-even forehead can be fixed. One needs full evaluation and CT. Scan for proper work up and then a plan of correction can be discussed along with the prices

Uneven forehead

+1
WHile correction can be predictably performed, there needs to be a fairly specific pre-operative work-up and examination/consultation. This is not inexpensive. Costs would vary WIDELY and it would not be unreasonable to expect to pay upwards of $10,000-$15,000 when all is said and done. Ultimately it would depend on what you and your surgeon plan.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

Improving the forehead

+1
Thank you for your pictures. Forehead correction can be obtained.  Is wise to have an examination, CT and 3D CT examination. This will allow for fabrication of a custom for head implant to improve your contour. Seek out board-certified plastic surgeons that have experience with this type of procedure. The cost will vary and the best way to determine your exact cost would be through consultation. Good luck. Earl Stephenson Jr M.D. DDS FACS

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS