Ask a doctor

UK Bio-Alcamid Removal Doctor Recommendations

Can anybody recommend to me a good doctor in UK who has experience with Bio-Alcamid? The filler has migrated to my eyes, causing my sight to be impaired. I need to have this removed. Please help! Thank you!

No doctor answers yet