I'm looking for a Lightsheer Laser hair removal on my bikini line, how many treatments do I need?

I'm looking to get laser hair removal on my bikini line using the lightsheer diode duet. I have light skin and dark hair and have been told that I am overall a good candidate for the procedure. I was wondering approximately how many treatments I may need. I was also curious as to what I may expect to pay for each treatment (in Canada). Thanks!

LightSheer Laser Hair Removal

+1
Usually 6 treatments are needed to get the best result from LightSheer laser hair removal.  These treatments are usually spaced about 4 weeks apart.  You may need to return for touchups once or twice a year, but you can expect 80-90% of the hair to be removed permanently.

Lightsheer for Bikini Hair Removal

+1
Hi Lima.  The Lumenis Lightsheer is a great laser, although the high speed portion of the device that is supposed to be less painful is also less effective so we would not recommend the larger handpiece.  

Our expectation for someone in your situation would be 6-8 visits, 6-8 weeks apart achieving 75% - 95% of the dark hair in that period.  

Not sure about the costs.  Good luck.

Harold J. Kaplan, MD