Any Treatments for an Old 3rd Degree Burn? (photo)

Hi, I am 19 years old, when I was 2 years old I got burnt and have old 3rd degree burns on my arm and leg, are there any treatments I can do to make it look as normal as the rest of my body ?? Thank you.

Lasers for burn scars

+2

Hi, yes there are options to help improve the appearance and texture and range of motion with some of the newest laser technology. I would recommend seeing a board certified dermatologist with advanced training in laser surgery. There are fractionated CO2 lasers which can improve burn scars in the above qualities with a series of treatments. Good luck.

Stamford Dermatologic Surgeon