Which Treatment is Effective for Rough Under-eye Skin Texture?

Hello, I'm a 25-year-old male and I would like to know what kind of treatments could work for me. I have rough and bumpy skin texture under my eyes. I guess it could be because of my bad habit to rub my eyes and because of sun damage. This problem worries me and that's why I want to get rid of this damage. Thank you very much!

Under Eye Skin Treatment to Improve texture

+1

Hi Haris,

Under eye area treatment a common request for plastic surgeons and dermatologists. Treatment generally starts with skin care and tretinoin. Chemical peels, such as TCA or Jessner's, will help improve skin texture quality. Laser therapy can also improve the skin's condition. Plastic surgery typically is not considered until patients are much older. Only after a comprehensive evaluation can a specialist help determine appropriate options for you. Best of luck.

Dr. Chaboki

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon