Is There a Treatment for Cutis Rhomboidalis Nuchae (Leathery Neck Skin)?

I am 50 and I am starting to get a minor to moderate condition of what looks like cutis rhomboidalis nuchae on the back and lower sides of my neck. I'm making appointment to see what could be done. Is there any help? Thanks.

Laser treatment of the neck

+1

Neck skin is more susceptible to scarring from the same treatments done on the face.  fraxel restore treatments, done every few weeks may improve the skin. There may need to be many more treatments than those done for the face. cutis rhomboidalis nuchae involves significant ultraviolet A sundamage that creates over years, a darkening and thickening with creases that are diagonal to each other on the neck.