Does TNS Essential Serum Live Up to Its Promises? Reviews I've Read Have Been Great.

I've been told by a few dermatologists that it is the single best topical product to use. Reviews have been great. Is the science behind this product sound?

TNS by Skin Medica

+2

We sell Skin Medica products in my office including Essential Serum.  The patients love this product and it does live up to expectations.  Give it a try!

TNS by Skin Medica

+1

I carry TNS Essential Serum in my office. My patients like it a lot and in fact it is part of my daily rejuvenating skin routine. As you know, I have everyhing available for my own personal use and I like the results of this product.I use this product, glycolic lotion and sunscreen everyday.

Esta Kronberg, MD
Houston Dermatologic Surgeon