How much does tip rhinoplasty cost on edmonton alberta canada?

Im a 19 year old male and i want to get rhinoplasty. The only thing i dont like about my nose is that it is droopy. I basically just want to raise the tip and make it more upright and straighter. How much would i be looking at spending for something like this? I realize the price varies betweeen experienced and non experienced surgeons but i just want a rough idea

Cost for a rhinoplasty

+1

The cost of a rhinoplasty is determined by 3 factors:  the operating room fee, surgeon's fee, and anesthesia doctors fee. Our price list and  rhinoplasty photo gallery are located on the link below

+1

If the tip needs to be elevated and straightened this will probably be more difficult than the description.  This may cost $5000 to $6000 on the low end.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.