How much does tip rhinoplasty cost on edmonton alberta canada?

Im a 19 year old male and i want to get rhinoplasty. The only thing i dont like about my nose is that it is droopy. I basically just want to raise the tip and make it more upright and straighter. How much would i be looking at spending for something like this? I realize the price varies betweeen experienced and non experienced surgeons but i just want a rough idea

Cost for a rhinoplasty

The cost of a rhinoplasty is determined by 3 factors:  the operating room fee, surgeon's fee, and anesthesia doctors fee. Our price list and  rhinoplasty photo gallery are located on the link below

If the tip needs to be elevated and straightened this will probably be more difficult than the description.  This may cost $5000 to $6000 on the low end.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.