Basic Costs of Tip Plasty?

I need tip plasty done on my nose,how much is the basic cost??/thank you

Cost of a tip plasty

+1
The cost of a tip rhinoplasty is typically about half of a full rhinoplasty cost. A full set of pictures are required to determine whether or not you're a candidate for a tip only rhinoplasty. For many examples of rhinoplasty and our price list, please see the link below

Web reference: http://www.seattlefacial.com/photogallery/rhinoplasty_photos24.html

Tip-Plasty

+1

Your photo is not very carifying. You need probably a "TIP" plasty, but without evaluating your entire face and nose it's difficult for me to tell you if a "tip-plasty" is enough or if a complete open rhinoplasty would be more suitable (to adequate the nasal framework to the new tip). Rhinoplasty is one of the most usual plastic surgery procedures. The average cost in Spain and Europe, ranges from 5500 US$ to 7500 US$ (Tip Plasty: 3000 US$) In my opinion rhynoplasty or "tip-plasty" alone are one of the most difficult surgeries in plastic surgery, because there is no margin for a "mistake". Choose an experienced board certified plastic surgeon; cost is important but secondary.

Spain Plastic Surgeon

Tip rhinoplasty

+1
Tip plasty is less expensive than a full rhinoplasty and costs a maximum of $5000 and frequently less. Unfortunately, your photo does not shortage entire nose. Frequently, patients who think they only need a tip rhinoplasty actually require more work so a comprehensive exam would be important.

Tip rhinoplasty

+1

Procedures of this sort are not like buying a product although franchised cosmetic surgery groups would like to have you think so. Instead of buying a product such as a car off the line which are all the same & can be returned if defective you are buying a service. Safety should be the first priority followed by end result & then cost. Those who make price their first priority frequently end up with problems requiring additional surgery, additional costs & additional time off work. I hope you are not just making inquiries to find the doctor with
the cheapest price - that can be dangerous.

The proper way to go about this is to specifically voice what bothers you about the tip. Then consult with a few qualified surgeons for a physical exam and diagnosis. Then have the surgeons come up with an operative plan with different options for you to choose from. Then pick the best combination of surgeon, treatment and cost. Just because you say or think a tipplasty will give you a specific result does not mean it is so. You may need more than that to achieve a specific goal. Therefore a price quote at this point is not worh much. You need to know what that goal is before you see a surgeon.

I hope you realize that this format of posting questions and receiving answers lacks the face to face direct communication required for you to make an informed decision regarding your surgery.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.

Cost of Tip Rhinoplasty

+1

The most important determinate of the cost is whether or not there are functional issues with the nose.  If you have breathing problems that require surgery, the additional cost of a tip rhinoplasty is approximately $2000 in my practice.  If you only have cosmetic issues, the cost is around $5500.  These costs include the facility and anesthesia.

Minneapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon