Tip of Nose Still Tender After 2 Months After Septo-Rhinoplasty?

I had septo-Rhinoplasty done over two months ago, my deviated septum was corrected and I had the hump taken out of my nose, there was no work done on the tip but it is still tender. Is this normal?

Tip of the nose still tender 2 months after septorhinoplasty

+1

It is not abnormal to still have some tenderness two months after surgery. Each patient has their own individual circumstances, and I would recommend following up with your surgeon so he or she may ensure you are healing properly. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Tenderness after nasal surgery

+1

Mild tenderness after two months is not unusual, and it should continue to dissipate with time. It is likely secondary to the septoplasty. 

William D. Losquadro, MD
Westchester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty healing

+1

Dear Sweettness,

1. After surgery, it is not uncommon for the tip to be tender
  2. As long as it is not red, swollen or hot to touch, this will get better
  3. If you have further questions, you should bring it to your surgeon's attention

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD