5 mths post Thermage to face, I have side effects that include, swelling,creeping sensation in eyes and gaunt, wrinkly skin.

I had thermage procedure on whole face 12/20/13. I was told not bad side effects at all??? Since then, eye swelling, then fat in a mjor way - pins and needles in eye sockets.  Strange creeping sensations in eyes.  Now gaunt and old wrinkly skin??? are these side effects common? What should I do?

Thermage and side effects

+1
Thermage is a great skin tightening laser and I have never seen any side effects like you are describing.  Please consult your treating physician for evaluation.

Thermage

+1
The symptoms that you describe do not seem to be related to your Thermage treatment.  Please consult your physician for assessment.

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist