5 mths post Thermage to face, I have side effects that include, swelling,creeping sensation in eyes and gaunt, wrinkly skin.

I had thermage procedure on whole face 12/20/13. I was told not bad side effects at all??? Since then, eye swelling, then fat in a mjor way - pins and needles in eye sockets.  Strange creeping sensations in eyes.  Now gaunt and old wrinkly skin??? are these side effects common? What should I do?

Thermage and side effects

Thermage is a great skin tightening laser and I have never seen any side effects like you are describing.  Please consult your treating physician for evaluation.

The symptoms that you describe do not seem to be related to your Thermage treatment.  Please consult your physician for assessment.

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist