Is There a Way to Make Your Smile Turn Up at the Corner Rather Than Than Down? (photo)

I've always been irritated by the fact that when I smile I have 1 side of my smile turn up and dimple (my good side) and 1 side of my smile turn down (my bad side). Any way to correct this?

A facial filler may help with turning lip corner up.

+1

Seem like you just have an asymetric smile caused by uneven muscle contractions or attachments. This is either congenital (from birth) or from trauma or surgery in the area.

It is possible that by using a facial filler like Juvederm on the corner of the lip (on bad side) you could get this. I do not do this but have seen some results. You should ask around some experienced docs that do this. Either plastic surgeons or cosmetic dentists trained in this.

Good luck

Dr. T

Miami Beach Cosmetic Dentist

How to Make My Smile Turn Up

+1
Unless you have a true muscle problem that keeps your Right corner turned down, you possibly could be doing that sub-consciously because you are not pleased with the looks of your upper right posterior teeth. They might be recessed more than your left teeth, thus appearing as a "dark space" when you smile.
New York Cosmetic Dentist