Are There Any North Houston Doctors Who Perform the CROSS Method for Acne Scar Revision?

Here is a link the board certified doctors in your area who are qualified to perform Acne Scars Treatment.

Acne Scar Treatment

+1

Thank you for your question. The best way to treat acne scars is through a combination of treatments. I would recommend utilizing both laser resurfacing and/or surgical excisions. For best and safest results, be sure to consult with a Board Certified Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon who has expertise in acne, scarring, and skin of color. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist

Cross Method for Acne Scarring

+1

Make sure to get multiple opinions and check out there before and afters. I would even speak to some of their current patients. A multiple layered approach is the best way to treat acne scarring with co2 laser resurfacing.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon