Is There ANY Way to Correct This Deformity? This is the Result of Laser Liposuction. (photo)

I had Lipotherme procedure in April 2010, and this is the result. In April 2012, I had Aqua Lipo done, to correct this, as the Dr. told me that he could correct this deformity with the Aqua Liposuction. I have a burn scar from the first procedure, and NOW more uneven areas from the second procedure. I just want ot to look more even, I CANNOT wear a 2 piece swinsuit, nor do I want to be seen nude in front of a man! I hate that I had this done, and will regret it FOREVER.

Can this deformity after laser liposuction be fixed?

+1
Yes, the bulging can be improved with radio frequency which will melt the fat and reduce fat cells and the scar can be improved with a combination of radio frequency and Microneedleling  as in Fractora. Contact a plastic surgeon in your area who has experience with that technology.