What is the largest implant that I can get with a 10.5" BWD?
Doctor Answers 3
Breast implant size and breast base width
Breast implants size should be based on an objective range
Choosing the Correct Implant
Choosing the right implant is your second most important decision .After choosing the right surgeon!
Implant choices are scary because they can be complicated.
- Size depends on your height, weight, chest circumference, chest measurements, skin looseness, goals and much more.You really need your plastic surgeon to work with you to help you find the right one. The answers aren't found on-line.
- Bra sizes are misleading - the same woman can wear a B, C or D cup, depending on bra style and manufacturer.
- Photos are misleading too - implants look different in different people and an implant can look much larger or smaller in a photo than it will look on you.
- As a general rule - but it may not apply to you - an implant of 300 or below adds a cup size or less, 350 - 450 adds two cup sizes.
- Larger implants are fashionable but harder to live with long-term.
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.