What are the best treatments for my acne scars? (Photo)

Subcision? Punch excision? Cross? Laser?

Acne scar treatment laser dermabrasion

+1
It is best to have you for a personal consultation to evaluate your skin and acne scars for a personalized regimen.   I have extensive experience with dermabrasion treatments with sedation and CO2 and fractional laser treatments in conjunction with pulse dye lasers and IPL for achieving the best color, texture and tone for a natural result.  You may benefit from all and not just one treatment modality.  

Sciton Profractional for Laser Resurfacing

+1
Hi Aherch.  We would suggest 2-3 fractional laser resurfacing procedures for you.  Your scars are relatively mild and you look young so we would expect good results.  We prefer the Sciton Profractional for our laser resurfacing.  Recovery would be approximately 5-7 days.  Good luck.

Harold J. Kaplan, MD

Acne Scars

+1
Dear patient, a series of medium depth chemical peels or 2-3 light fractional CO2 lasers will give you the best results. I don't believe TCA cross or Subcision would help you much. Specially subcision is better for deep atrophic scars. You have mainly ice-pick and shallow scars.Please make sure your surgeon pre-medicates you with Retin A cream and a bleaching cream at least 2 weeks prior to the procedure.

A. David Rahimi, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologist