Who is the Top Facelift Surgeon in South Florida?

Can someone please let me know who is considered the top plastic surgeon for faclifts in the South Florida aread (Miami, Boca, West Palm, etc). Thanks for any recommendations.

Florida's Top Surgeons

Dear needafaceliftnow45,

The top plastic surgeons for facelifts are determined by training, experience, number of satisfied patients, great before&after results and board certification. A great resource is to consult patients and to read testimonials.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

See at least a few

I would recommend seeing:

Dr Gallo is Miami

Dr Steiger In Boca

Benjamin C. Marcus, MD
Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon

The "Top" Surgeon

You will hear as many different answers to this as people that you ask.  Go to see a few different surgeons and see who YOU feel most comfortable with.  There is no question that many board certified plastic surgeons in South Florida can provide you with excellent care and great results.  It's important that you are comfortable with the person that is going to operate on you.

Florida and Facelifts

I do not know any of the other surgeons you listed.  I have seen Dr. Stuzin operate at some of the aesthetic surgery symposia, and you will do very well with him.