Is the Sciton Profractional Laser a Good Treatment for Lower Eye Wrinkles?

Is the Sciton Profractional Laser a good treatment for lower eye wrinkles? I have read a couple of reviews that state it made wrinkles worse for some people. I have tried Botox and it doesn't work that well in this area for me. Thanks

Lower Eye Wrinkles - Restylane or Surgery

+2

Hello.  We would suggest Restylane injections or lower blepharoplasty (surgery) for lower eye wrinkles.  Generally speaking, we have not seen good results for lower eye wrinkles from laser resurfacing.

Take a look at injection before and after pictures below.  Good luck.

Profractional for under eye wrinkles

+1
The answer really depends upon the problem. Fillers can help in cases where loss of volume is the issue. In other cases the problem is just loose skin. Some tightening can be achieved with pro fractional or fractionated CO2 lasers.

My preferred method is radio frequency. Using the sublative fractionated radio frequency device we can stimulate new elastin and collagen production. This leads to dramatic improvement in the quality of under eye skin.

Todd C. Becker, MD, PhD
Boulder Dermatologist