Will the Scar or Hole Go Away if I Remove my Nose Piercing After 6 Days of Getting It Pierced and Using a Scar Cream or Gel?

i removed my nose piercing after 6 days of getting it pierced.it was not infected or anything.i just want to know will the hole close because i took it out before it was healed. i want to get a new one after this one is completely healed closing. willit go away if i use a scar cream?please help.

Scar revision of nose piercing

+1

At this point, the scar will likely close up as the epithelialized tract may not have permanently formed.  In any case, the piercing hole can always be revised in the future. 

Web reference: http://surgery90210.com/cosmetic-dermatology/38/scar-revision.aspx