What is the Rough Estimate to Close a Cheek Piercing? (photo)

hello , i pierce my cheek (face) four years ago , got into a accident three years ago that resulted on, one of the my piercing damage and wont close completly , i took off the jewlery a year ago and i am sure its not going to close like the other one i had.... my question to you , what kind of procedure do i have to do to close this scar and what is the rough estimate price. thank you for your time

Cheek piercing scars

+1

I repair cheek piercing scars on an outpatient basis under local anesthesia.  The cost of repair depends on complexity, but is around one thousand dollars.