What Are the Pros and Cons of Injecting Concentrated Amino Acids with Electrolytes and B Vitamin Supplement?

There are NO Pros of Injecting the Skin with Concentrated Amino Acids with Electrolytes and B Vitamin Supplement

+1

Very few of us are THAT Vitamin deficient that we need injections of Amino acids, salts and Vit B supplements. It is a totally scientifically unproven and unsupported treatment used , in my opinion, by unethical medical fringe professionals on gullible individuals. Please, do not do it. It will not reverse aging and may even hurt you.