Does anyone know the pros and cons between Alma Sweatx and MiraDry? Which would you recommend?

MiraDry works, don't know about the other one.

The miraDry® system eliminates the underarm sweat glands, and the sweat glands don’t grow back after treatment. This results in a dramatic and lasting reduction of embarrassing underarm sweat. In a clinical study, patients experienced an average of 82% reduction in underarm sweat. You should notice a reduction in sweat immediately after a single miraDry® treatment. As with any medical procedure, results will vary by person. 80% of our patients need only one treatment. Secondary effects include underarm hair and odor reduction. Ask your physician if this procedure is right for you.

8929 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Miradry for undersarm sweating

Our office specializes in Miradry treatment in Los Angeles. In our experience, the Miradry provides safe, effective, and FDA approved technology for the elimination of underarm sweat.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

804 7th Street
Santa Monica, CA 90403

MiraDry is the only FDA approved device specifically designed to treat sweat.

FDA approval for the indication of sweat is hard won and is a result of rigorous studies showing both safety and efficacy.  Alma SweatX does not have such approval. I would stick with the proven technology.

Susan Van Dyke, MD
Paradise Valley Dermatologic Surgeon

5206 N Scottsdale Rd
Paradise Valley, AZ 85253

SweatX and miraDry

I don't think there is enough information about SweatX to tell you pros and cons. The company has put up a pdf file about this technology and you can Google serach it and look at the power point presentation. miraDry is FDA proven and there is too much to write except to tell you to read my ebook as it is available for free on the link below. 

Hratch Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Buffalo General Surgeon

5225 Sheridan Drive
Williamsville, NY 14221