Does anyone know the pros and cons between Alma Sweatx and MiraDry? Which would you recommend?

Miradry for undersarm sweating

+1
Our office specializes in Miradry treatment in Los Angeles. In our experience, the Miradry provides safe, effective, and FDA approved technology for the elimination of underarm sweat.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

MiraDry is the only FDA approved device specifically designed to treat sweat.

+1
FDA approval for the indication of sweat is hard won and is a result of rigorous studies showing both safety and efficacy.  Alma SweatX does not have such approval. I would stick with the proven technology.

Susan Van Dyke, MD
Paradise Valley Dermatologic Surgeon

SweatX and miraDry

+1
I don't think there is enough information about SweatX to tell you pros and cons. The company has put up a pdf file about this technology and you can Google serach it and look at the power point presentation. miraDry is FDA proven and there is too much to write except to tell you to read my ebook as it is available for free on the link below. 

Hratch Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Buffalo General Surgeon