What Is The Best Permanent Procedure For a Gaunt Face?

Hi, I would like to know, what is the best permanent procedure for a gaunt face? I have sagging skin since I had teeth extracted for braces. I would like to have a more full round face, like I was before those extractions and braces. Please help! (I'm 35)

Permanent cheek augmentation

+1

A permanent solution for a hollow and gaunt face is to have a cheek implants  inserted over the maxilla. Cheek implants are manufactured in a variety of sizes and shapes, which is determined at the time of the consultation. The implants are composed of Silastic, inserted through an intra-oral approach under brief general anesthesia and give a permanent solution. For examples please see link below

Gaunt Face

+1

There are a few options for achieving a fuller facial appearance that is more youthful, including temporary and more permanent options.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can evaluate and assist you with achieving the results you seek.  

Kimberly Lee, MD