What is the Mortality Rate for a Tummy Tuck with Breast Augmentation and Lift?

I am really considering a mommy makeover, but I have a friend who knows of 2 people who have died from a tummy tuck....it was over 10 years ago. Has the risk went down as technology improves? How do you go about finding your surgeons complication rates?

Mortality from surgery

+2

I think that in general, tummy tucks are safe provided that the patiens is healthy. I make sure that all patients are carefully screened and if necessary have them obtain medical clearance from their doctor.

Longer surgery worst pronostics

+2

if the  patient completelly  fullfill the whole requirements, analsiis ok, age ,seize and weight ok

any smokeer,any hypertension, any cardiological problem, any diabetes, it has been taken the whole cautions ( leg intermitent comprehension, termic couchon etc) and  with any certified  plastic  surgeon  then  the mortality rate is cero ",

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon