What is the Final Solution for my Skin Problem? (photo)

I tried everything, from clindamycin, doxycycline to high brand skin care treatments! It's really affecting my self-esteem! I can't go out anywhere without putting lots of foundation to hide all these imperfections, the acne and the scars, any help?

Recalcitrant acne treatment, such as isotretinoin, must be instituted to prevent further acne scarring.

+1

When one no longer responds to conventional acne therapy, isotretinoin is necessary to prevent further activity  and scarring. The scarring should not be addressed until the outbreaks of acne are well under control. Check or a board certified dermatologist who is certified to prescribe isotretinoin.

Washington DC Dermatologic Surgeon