What's the Downtime for Vbeam Laser for Scar Redness Treatment?

I have a scar which has been red for a long time. I have tried silicone gel creams, fraxel restore and smartxide dot laser treatments which have not got rid of the redness of the scar tissue. My next option is to try V-beam perfecta laser what's the downtime for asian skin.

Reducing scar redness with a pulsed dye laser

+1

I would recommend the pulsed dye laser for reddish scars.  The redness can be improved with a few treatments. 

Web reference: http://surgery90210.com/cosmetic-dermatology/38/scar-revision.aspx

V-Beam is highly effective for the redness in scars

+1

In order to remove the redness in scars you generally have to do the V-Beam at a higher setting and have some bruising.  This bruising can last one to two weeks but is highly effective.  I think you will be very happy with the V-Beam.  I am not sure why you had so many other lasers for this prior which are not indicated for treating the redness in scars.

Downtime for V-Beam

+1

Good News , There is no down time,but there will be some discoloration that last 4-7 days, that can be easily covered with makeup.

New Orleans Facial Plastic Surgeon