What the Best Cream for a Scar?

I have a scar between my eyebrrows its a month old. I dont know which cream I should use, am using vitamine E .

Scar Cream

+1
I often recommend DERMATIX, a silicone gel that has helped my patients. Silicone Sheeting can also improve and speed healing. They flatten scars and reduce their visibility. You can start applying these once the steristrips fall off and there's no longer any crustiness or scabbing on the incision.

However, the best way to help your scars is just let your body deal with them and stay out of the sun for a year, as suntanning the scar may stain it permanently red or brown. This makes it more noticeable.

Melarase for facial scars

+1

I would make sure to gently massage the scar and use Melarase cream to avoid hyperpigmentation. Most scars do well with massage. Raffy Karamanoukian, Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

DNAEGF DNA Scar Therapy is the best scar cream.

+1

My favorite scar cream is DNAEGF DNA Scar Therapy. It contains DNA repair enzymes to help repair damaged cells.

Lisa Chipps, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon