How Will the BBL Affect my Sex Life?

Will having a bigger butt affect my ability to climax if my partner is between 6-7 inches? Does he have to be above average for me to orgasm?

Whoa! Ummm...Orgasm?

+4

Well, obviously it would be impossible to say for sure, in certain positions perhaps. For example, from the missionary position (facing each other) it shouldn't make a difference. "Doggy-style" would be a different story, especially if vaginal stimulation is the key to your success. You might have to get...ummm...creative.

With that said, I have never had a patient come back later and say that their sex life was negatively effected by the BBL and I have done more than one thousand.

hope this helps,

Dr. Michael in Miami