I had teosyal kiss injected yesterday morning. My top lip has swelled alot and bottom lip has a big ball in the middle (photo)

How normal is the swelling are bumps normal? when should I start massaging my lips? My doctor who did them is on holiday for a few days so just a bit worried

Swelling to lips following a lip injection is normal.

+1
Swelling to lips following a lip injection is normal. Usually the injector will massage your lips at the time of the injection if required. Applying cold compresses 10 mins on 10 mins off and sleeping with your head slightly elevated will help to decrease swelling. Swelling may persist for up to 2 weeks.