Tenderness in cheeks 3 weeks after juvederm, is this normal?

I got juvederm imbecylem ybree weeks ago in my cheeks, i still have a mild deep tenderness in my left cheek, I saw my doctor two weeks after injection and he said it could've been a hematoma... But I never had bruising, what is happenning? Should I get it dissolved? How would I know if I was getting a low grade deep infection?

Pain after juvederm injections

+1
When I inject the midface area (cheeks included), the injections are typically deep, down to the periosteum (the covering of bone).  This area can remain quite tender for some time, so I would recommend taking some NSAIDS, such as Motrin or Aleve, some warm compresses, and the tenderness should resolve over the next few weeks.