Teaching Hospitals in Houston, TX for Tummy Tuck

I am looking for a teaching school for tummy tucks in the houston area because I cant afford a tummy tuck from any surgeons here. Please help. Saggy skin and fat 2 c-sections 3 kids. HELP!

Options for tummy tuck reduced fees cosmetic surgery in Houston

The University of Texas Medical Branch in Houston has  a plastic surgery training program that is likely to offer reduced fees for cosmetic surgery performed in their resident's clinic.

Teaching Hospitals for Tummy Tuck

Both Baylor College of Medicine and the University of Texas have Plastic Surgery Residencies that are held in high regard for their quality.

Be aware that you will have a number of different doctors involved throughout your care.

Paul C. Zwiebel, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Teaching Hospitals in Houston

University of Texas and Baylor College of Medicine both have teaching programs.  The resident physicians are supervised by a more experienced staff member.  The doctors rotate every few months, so you have to be willing to accept new doctors doing your aftercare.

John LoMonaco, MD, FACS

Teaching program in Houston

There are two excellent programs which I beleive have residnecy programs. They are Baylor and UT.  Call thee facility operator and ask for the plastic surgery clinicl.