Does 1000cc Seem Enough? (photo)

I'm getting breast lift and breast augmentation in August and I'm wanting to get lipo I was told 1000cc is all they can do same day as breast surgery..does 1000cc seem enough? Scared to pay the extra money and not see any results. Not sure if this matters but I have very thick skin and a flabby belly. Thanks!!

Does 1000cc Seem Enough?

Thank you for your question.  If you are doing Lipo in the office in Florida, the max we are allowed to take out is 1000cc.  If your surgery is in a surgery center or hospital, we can still remove upto 5000cc.