How much for a bbl and a mini tummy tuck? (Photo)

I am a Latin mom of 2 kids I had 2 c sections and I am done with kids my weight is 161 and I am 5'3 tall. Please I am new in this looking for advices.

+2
You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.You will need a regular tummy tuck as you will need to straighten your muscles to have a perfect tummy tuck again.

A price for this procedure is $3400 and if combined with a breast augmentation and if you will like it with a saline augmentation it will cost you $5268.95.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Liposuction and fat transfer

+2
Thank you for your picture. I believe you be a good candidate for liposuction and fat transfer if you desire. The cost varies  between Dr. to Dr. and geographic location did geographic location. The best way to get prices just to see several doctors with experience for consultation.

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

How much for a bbl and a mini tummy tuck?

+2
The answer to your question is that costs will vary on what part of the country you have it done. In addition, the price will vary with how long the patient will require. The time involved in liposuction and fat transfer of a woman who weighs 130 lbs and can only give a total of 1000 cc for total transfer will vary from a woman weighing 180 lbs and requires 1200 cc to each buttock. In the Miami area, where many BBLs are performed, the price will range from 7,000 to 10,000 or more. I don't feel the tummy tuck should be performed at the same time. 

I am not in the camp that advocate doing both at the same time. Think about it, When fat is tranferred to the buttocks, the fat cells need all of the oxygen possible in order to survive. Fat transfers (BBL) require a rich oxygen environment in order to attempt the highest rate of surviavl of the fat cells. We recommend that our patients do not place any significant pressure on their butts for 4-6 weeks following the BBL.

If you have a Tummy tuck done at the same time, how are you going to avoid lying on your back, face up when the tummy tuck prevents you from lying face down? I recommend that the BBL be done first to utilize the abdominal fat which would otherwise be discarded with the tummy tuck. After a miminum of three months , the patient is brought back and the TT performed. 

Always seek out the opinion of a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery with years of experience in liposuction and fat transfers. Furthermore request to see before and after photos of previous patients by that doctor....not a clinic or surgery center. Do your homework......research and verify the doctor's credentials. Have they had problems with the Board of Medicine, disciplinary or otherwise. Any law suits?

How about the center, clinic or facility? Are they accredited by a national organization or do they just have State approval. Understand that at the current time, there are three nationally recognized organizations responsible for the highest levels of patient safety, AAAASF, AAACH and JCHO. You owe it to yourself to position yourself for the best possible results but under the most stringent safety regulations, If you have kids, even more so.

How about anesthesia? Will you have a medical doctor certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology or a certified nurse anesthetist (CRNA)? Understand that there is no substitute for research. Cosmetic surgery, no matter how simple it may be to the patients, are invasive procedures and as such carry certain risks and complications.

In our office we use TouchMD which is a web based program in which patients have the ability to load their picture unto the program. We accomodate patinets from as far away as California. I then evaluate them and can actually draw on the picture to show a potential patient where the incisions would be located and how the procedure is to be realized. It's all done to comply with HIPPA which is the federal law that protects the patient's medical information. Look them up.

Give yourself the highest percentage of a sucssesful operation. Good luck

Jose Perez-Gurri, MD

Mini tummy tuck and BBL

+1
Thank you for your question and posting appropriate pictures. You may not be a good candidate for a mini abdominoplasty. He would need to be examined person to see if you're a candidate. BBL may be performed at the same time, however, there are limits of enhancement when performed at the same time as an abdominoplasty.

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

+1
    Although an examination will be necessary to confirm, I would recommend a full tummy tuck and BBL.  If you are healthy, the procedures can be done at the same time.  Find an expert at both procedures. 

+1
You should consult with a Board Certified PS to see whether you are a candidate for a mini-tummy tuck. You may need only liposuction or you may need a full tummy tuck. Whichever is the case you should be able to have both procedures done simultaneously. The surgical fee is usually reduced when you are having 2 simultaneous procedures.

George Lefkovits, MD