Small Bump on Bridge of Nose After Non Surgical Nose Job?

The day I went in, I had a deep pimple coming up but the doc did t say anything about it. When doc injected you couldn't see the bump where pimple was too much but then now 2.5months later, the bump is still there. I went back to the doc and he said that the pimple would go away and to give it time. Could he have I jected the pimple and that is what is causing the bump to not go away? I'm not sure if I should just wait or go get it dissolved and try again with another doc?

2.5 Months after Filler and Bump on Nose

+1

Dissolving the filler could be a solution, but you will need an exam to determine if that is the likely scenario.  There could be something else going on here.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA    

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Rhinoplasty.php

Pimple During Radiesse Injection

+1

It's very difficult to tell exactly what you're talking about. It may not be a "pimple" you're describing, it could be a small cyst, a fatty deposit, or a collagen deformity. Without seeing you in person, or at least seeing a photo, it will be hard for any physician to give you some good advice. If you could elaborate more, perhaps I can offer some better assistance! 

You should also know that there is no way to dissolve Radiesse.