Small Bump on Bridge of Nose After Non Surgical Nose Job?

The day I went in, I had a deep pimple coming up but the doc did t say anything about it. When doc injected you couldn't see the bump where pimple was too much but then now 2.5months later, the bump is still there. I went back to the doc and he said that the pimple would go away and to give it time. Could he have I jected the pimple and that is what is causing the bump to not go away? I'm not sure if I should just wait or go get it dissolved and try again with another doc?

2.5 Months after Filler and Bump on Nose

+1

Dissolving the filler could be a solution, but you will need an exam to determine if that is the likely scenario.  There could be something else going on here.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA    

Pimple During Radiesse Injection

+1

It's very difficult to tell exactly what you're talking about. It may not be a "pimple" you're describing, it could be a small cyst, a fatty deposit, or a collagen deformity. Without seeing you in person, or at least seeing a photo, it will be hard for any physician to give you some good advice. If you could elaborate more, perhaps I can offer some better assistance! 

You should also know that there is no way to dissolve Radiesse. 

Cameron Rokhsar, MD