What Can I Do for Swollen Eyes After Permanent Eyeliner?

I just did my permanent eyeliner yestarday and my eyes are too swollen and red...also I'm in pain and I feel so tired my eyes... please somebody tell me what can i do...thanks

Permanent Makeup and Swelling

+1

You can hold an ice pack or frozen peas wrapped in a cloth over your eyes to help the swelling.  In terms of pain, call that provider that performed the treatment if you are experiencing more than mild discomfort.

Swelling after Permanent Eyeliner

+1

Try ice for two days following permanent eyeliner to help with the swelling.  Be sure to keep a moist cloth between the ice pack and the delicate skin of the eyelids.

Keshini Parbhu, MD
Orlando Oculoplastic Surgeon