What Can I Do for Swollen Eyes After Permanent Eyeliner?

I just did my permanent eyeliner yestarday and my eyes are too swollen and red...also I'm in pain and I feel so tired my eyes... please somebody tell me what can i do...thanks

Permanent Makeup and Swelling

+1

You can hold an ice pack or frozen peas wrapped in a cloth over your eyes to help the swelling.  In terms of pain, call that provider that performed the treatment if you are experiencing more than mild discomfort.

Web reference: http://www.hallplasticsurgery.com/permanent-makeup-austin.html

Swelling after Permanent Eyeliner

+1

Try ice for two days following permanent eyeliner to help with the swelling.  Be sure to keep a moist cloth between the ice pack and the delicate skin of the eyelids.

Orlando Oculoplastic Surgeon