Why Did my Lips Turn Blue/purple After Permanent Makeup Application?

I had permanent lip colour - 3 X but my lips have a bluish/purplish tinge ? Why? And what can I do to fix them?

Blue Color After Permanent Makeup

+1

Some people's lips naturally have cool undertones and when a color that is too cool is placed on the lips it can turn them bluish purple.  Sometimes they can be warmed up by putting a very warm color on them like a coral which when it fades will make them look a little more pink or berry.

Permanent makeup

+1

The final color of permanent make up is dependant on your original color and the shade of color that was put.

You may not be able to correct the color easily. Hopefull the permanent color will fade then choose a professional to advise you