Non Surgical Procedures for Thick/Cellulite Infected Lower Legs?

I would do anything to get liposuction to my lower legs but unfortunately I’m in the military, have to wear combat boots and I travel a lot. I read that there is a lot of swelling and the recovery time can be quite lengthy from lower leg lipo. With my schedule and having to wear combat boots every day for at least 12 hours, are there any non-surgical procedures that I could possibly look into to shape my thick, cellulite infested lower legs?

Cellulaze

+1
If the problem you are seeing on your lower legs is from cellulite alone then the Cellulaze laser can be used to treat this area and if properly done you should see an improvement. In my practice in the Bay Area we have used Cellulaze on many areas aside from the thighs and buttocks with very good results. Definitely seek out a reputable board certified plastic surgeon or other physician with an expertise in Cellulaze for a consultation to see if this treatment can be of help. Sometimes liposuction of the lower legs/calves may be needed which can be very difficult unless the physician has experience in this area. Hope this helps. Good luck. Sincerely, Dean Vistnes, M.D.

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze is best for you!

+1

The best treatment for cellulite is Cellulaze. This procedure is minimally invasive and will smooth of the skin and keep it cellulite-free. The laser will smooth our lumpy fat cells and heat dermal tissue.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Non-surgical procedures for cellulite

+1

I wish I could tell you that there is an effective non-surgical treatment for cellulite but as of yet I have not found one.  The only procedure we have come across and have happy patients with is Cellulaze.  Cellulaze is a surgical procedure but it is minimally invasive.  As with most any surgical procedure, there is some down time and recovery.  I know you were hoping for something that would allow you to not miss work but unfortunately if you want something that is truly effective then you will have to consider a treatment with some down time. For an answer that is specifically focused on your particular concerns, consider a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck!

Grant Stevens, MD

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

+1

Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. It delivers longer-lasting results after only one short treatment. It is the first and only cellulite laser treatment that treats the actual problems underneath the skin to deliver a proven longer-lasting result from just one simple treatment. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Cellulaze for cellulite treatment

+1

I would recommend Cellulaze, which is the only FDA-approved, one time, minimally invasive treatment for cellulite.  It treats the cellulite by correcting all three anatomical aspects that cause cellulite.  By utilizing a side-firing laser fiber optic, it can directly treat cellulite, something no other treatment modality can do.  Satisfaction rate with Cellulaze has been over 90 percent.  Cellulaze treatment is not for everyone.  I would recommend consulting a board certified plastic surgeon who has experience with Cellulaze to see if you are a candiate for the treatment. Good luck!

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Treatment for lower leg cellulite

+1

Cellulaze is the only FDA-approved treatment for cellulite.  Although Cellulaze is minimally invasive, it is a surgical procedure that requires wearing a compression garment for 4-6 weeks.  You are expected to have swelling and bruising for couple weeks.  I do not think non-surgical procedures will give you a lasting result.

Sugene Kim, MD

Cellulaze Treatment

+1

You may want to consider Cellulaze whichutilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure. Best of luck!

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Possible treatments for cellulite.

+1

Any treatment that is going to give you results that you will be happy with will require some amount of recovery.

Cellulaze is the new FDA approved solution for cellulite that requires only one treatment.  You would have to have compression garments on for about 3 weeks after the treatment.

You may want to invest some vacation/leave time into a procedure that will help.

Richard H. Fryer, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Cellulite lower legs

+1

This is a tough one.I really don't think there is a good treatnment for cellulite.You may try soem anti cellulite creams.they may or may not help.You can google them

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon