Can You Stop Taking Accutane when the Side Effets Are Too Dangerous for the Mental Health?

My friend has depression and anxiety, so I want to know if she could stop anytime when it becomes too dangerous. Thanks.

Can you stop taking Accutane

+1

Someone can stop taking Accutane whenever they want. You don't need to tier down medication or have any problems if you stop taking it. But that really should be between your friend and her doctor. Accutane does not affect mental health because it is a non-mood altering drug. People who have acne can be very depressed - this has nothing to do with Accutane.