Will I Have Squishy Breast? My Friend Said No Implants Feel This Way? (photo)

Ok so I have kind of squishy breast(big A/ tiny B) 300ccs or lower( think it said 275 or 285 moderate plus on the paper) I would like to be a medium-small C. Even a BIG B is fine. Im really concerned with the volume/ feel. I want to feel very natural and look it. I dont have to look perfect(or very symmetrical). DON"T want to look blown up. I like the flat(or wide) but big look. Im getting this through the armpit and partially under the muscle.Will it still jiggle and be squishy like real

Want "Natural" Result after Breast Augmentation?

+2

Thank you for the question and pictures.

Assuming your procedure is done well, that you have no complications (such as encapsulation),  and that you have realistic  expectations, it is very likely that you will be pleased with the results of breast augmentation surgery.

If I were seeing you in consultation I would suggest silicone breast implants given your body type, the amount of “coverage” you will have over the breast implants, and the description of your goals.

I would also emphasize the need for realistic expectations and clarify (with the use of goal pictures) sees what you mean by “natural”.

How do augmented breasts feel?

+2

As long as you have your augmentation by an experienced board certified plastic surgeon, and don't try to go too large, then you can expect soft and natural appearing breasts. There are many variables leading to this ( type of implant,laxity of your tissues,starting size, etc.). In my opinion, silicone gel implants feel more natural than saline. Best wishes!

William H. Gorman, MD

Implant choice

+1

Based upon your posting, it sounds like you need to have a consultation to discuss your goals and choice of implants. More natural results usually occur with smaller implants under a reasonable amount of breast tissue.

"Squishy" feel desired after breast augmentation.

+1

What you are asking for is not unreasonable or unobtainable. Saline implants have a different "feel" compared to silicone, and most plastic surgeons and patients believe that silicone gel implants have a softer, more natural, more homogeneous-with-breast-tissue "feel." But, of course, breasts can be quite firm and dense (more common in youthful breasts) or quite soft and "squishy," to use your term. This is more common in breasts that have breast-fed, or those that have more fatty tissue in addition to the glandular tissue. So implant feel is subjective.

More important to final "feel" is the degree of tissue tension on the implant, or the softness and pliability of the scar capsule around your implants. Take an implant and place it in a loose cloth container (like your exam gown in the doctor's office). Feel the softness with saline or silicone. Then tighten the cloth around the implant, simulating a scar capsule that tightens around an implant. They can feel rock-hard, whether saline OR silicone, if you develop capsular contracture.

So now you may wish to consider choice of incision in light of potential for bacterial contamination and formation of biofilm that can lead to capsular contracture. This can, of course, occur with any incision, but the armpit is warm, wet, full of bacteria, and high in movement. Periareolar incisions require the division of breast ducts that are themselves full of bacteria. Inframammary incisions are probably the "cleanest" bacteriologically, and allow the best visibility in terms of controlling bleeding from vessels in the pocket. Use of antibiotic irrigations or Betadine irrigations can reduce the risk of biofilm formation with any incision, as can use of the Keller Funnel for a true "no-touch" technique. To be sure, each incision has its pros and cons, and surgeons have their preferences based on training, experience, outcomes, and even habit, but it's worth the discussion if only because you asked. "Squishy" means capsular contracture needs to be avoided at all costs! For more information click on the link below. Best wishes!

Richard H. Tholen, MD, FACS
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

You will more lift and implant

+1

Based on your nipple position and size compare to the base of the breast,you will need to have lift. The technique of transaxillaryvis very appealing because of the scar position,but will not work in your case. Please get few more consultation with board certified plastic surgeons. 

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Are augmented Breasts Squishy/soft?

+1

I would tell you that if you desire a natural, soft breast after augmentation, silicone implants are your best bet, after augmentation and when things have relaxed and healed, it is often very difficult to feel the difference between a silicone gel augmentation and a natural breast.

Jonathan Weiler, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon