Will I Have Squishy Breast? My Friend Said No Implants Feel This Way? (photo)

Ok so I have kind of squishy breast(big A/ tiny B) 300ccs or lower( think it said 275 or 285 moderate plus on the paper) I would like to be a medium-small C. Even a BIG B is fine. Im really concerned with the volume/ feel. I want to feel very natural and look it. I dont have to look perfect(or very symmetrical). DON"T want to look blown up. I like the flat(or wide) but big look. Im getting this through the armpit and partially under the muscle.Will it still jiggle and be squishy like real

Want "Natural" Result after Breast Augmentation?

Thank you for the question and pictures.

Assuming your procedure is done well, that you have no complications (such as encapsulation),  and that you have realistic  expectations, it is very likely that you will be pleased with the results of breast augmentation surgery.

If I were seeing you in consultation I would suggest silicone breast implants given your body type, the amount of “coverage” you will have over the breast implants, and the description of your goals.

I would also emphasize the need for realistic expectations and clarify (with the use of goal pictures) sees what you mean by “natural”.