Smartlipo - 8 Weeks Post and Little Change?

Before: Healthy weight/shape before (5'8"/140#/size 6) Procedure: Abs/flanks/inner thighs Smartlipo, cost (with discount) $10,500 Complication: Seromas, drained several times Current (8 weeks): Def some change, clothes a *little* bit looser, but scale higher I've read to expect 80-90% results at 8 weeks, others that say not to judge until 6mo. 3 separate surgeries, $10k+ spent. No clothes size change. Could really use some words of hope?

It is too early for you to judge your smartlipo session

+1

some patients will show a change in 2 weeks but many can take 2 months just to start to see any change. some may take longer. i tell my patients that you will not reach your maximum improvement for  6 months or longer. it is much too early for you to asses your results.

david berman md

plastic surgeon, northern va

Sterling Plastic Surgeon

Smartlipo healing

+1

Smartlipo takes time to heal, please be patient. This is normal; even though you may not feel swollen you are still swollen under the skin. Follow up with your surgeon to make sure you are healing correctly.